A motorcycle helmet is a valuable item for motorcyclists. A Bluetooth helmet performs all the protective functions and offers you a chance to communicate with other people. The Bluetooth devices are small in size and operate by using rechargeable batteries. The technology is flexible and can be integrated into various devices such as GPS systems and cameras.
The Bluetooth helmet has a hands-free feature that allows motorcyclists to have a two-way conversation with others while focusing on the road. In this way, the chances of accidents happening on the road are reduced. The devices can connect to most of the communicating and media devices, making the traveling experience to be more fun, convenient, and safe. The technology works well regardless of how noisy or windy the surrounding is. This review will take a look at the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmets that are available on the market.
- Features to Consider in Good Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
- Top 29 Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets 2022
- 1. ILM Bluetooth Integrated Modular Helmet
- 2. Torc T14B Bluetooth Integrated Mako Helmet
- 3. Motorcycle Bluetooth FreedConn Helmet
- 4. FreedConn Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
- 5. MOPHOTO Full Face Motorcycle Bike Helmet
- 6. Bilt Techno 2.0 Sena Bluetooth Modular Helmet
- 7. AHR Bluetooth Motorcycle Full Face Helmet
- 8. TORC T27 Full Face Modular Helmet
- 9. Bilt Techno 2.0 Bluetooth Helmet
- 10. MOPHOTO Bluetooth Integrated Motorcycle Helmets
- 11. Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet
- 12. Sena CAVALRY-CL-GB-M Gloss Medium
- 13. Sena CAVALRY-CL-MB-L Matt Black Large
- 14. Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
- 15. Bilt Techno Metropolis Bluetooth Helmet
- 16. Origine O528B Pilota 3/4 Helmet
- 17. HJC CL-MAXBT II Motorcycle Helmet
- 18. O'Neal Commander Bluetooth Helmet
- 19. TORC Unisex-Adult Full-face Helmet
- 20. DYM258 Modular Motorcycle Helmets Bluetooth
- 21. Oeyal Motorcycle Street Bike Modular
- 22. Mmyunx Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet
- 23. Vanell Dual Visor Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
- 24. Likoe_us Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
- 25. Orthrus Orion Series Full-Face Helmet
- 26. Bell Qualifier DLX Helmet
- 27. Orion Voyager Modular Helmet
- 28. LS2 Helmets Motorcycle
- 29. Vega Helmets VR1 Modular Motorcycle Helmet
- Guide to Buying the Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
- The Verdict
Features to Consider in Good Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
It’s always difficult to make a purchasing decision, especially when it comes to an item that you will often be using. There are various factors to consider when it comes to a Bluetooth helmet and it’s important that you give it some thought into selecting the right one for you. Here are some points that will help you to choose the best helmet for you.
Number of riders
The best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet for you will depend on what you want to use it for. The number of riders that you want to communicate with while on the road will determine the type of the helmet. Different helmets allow you to communicate with a particular number of people. At the end of the day, you don’t want to purchase a helmet which can not connect to your desired number of riders.
Place of use
It’s important that you should have a proper plan of where you will mostly be using the helmet. The surroundings can include using it in the open fields and the city. The open fields have few obstructions, meaning that you’ll not need longer ranges compared to riding in busy city streets. Another consideration is the weather conditions because if you will be using the helmet in rainy conditions, it has to be water-resistant.
Voice prompt feature
A Bluetooth helmet provides you with a chance of using hands-free service to communicate with other riders and it also gives you navigation options. So, this service is no longer ideal if you have to manually set it to make calls or change navigation settings. Instead, a proper Bluetooth helmet should have voice prompts as this will be convenient and it helps you to be safe.
Quality of sound
The best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet should be able to cancel the external noise and provide you with clear and clean audio. It’s also necessary that the helmet you choose has an enhanced sound system. Lack of noise cancellation feature will affect the quality of audio.
Top 29 Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets 2022
The ILM Bluetooth Integrated Modular Motorcycle Helmet has a Bluetooth range of up to 1000 feet, helping you to communicate with two riders over long distances. Since this helmet has washable microfiber liner, you can wash it when it needs to be cleaned up. It comes with inbuilt speakers and noise cancellation features to ensure that you have a clear conversation with other bikers. The helmet gives you GPS instructions and you can listen to music through the Bluetooth which is compatible with MP3 Player or your phone. The control system has one touch for answering calls, rejecting and redialing. It has vents on the chin and top to allow more ventilation. If you haven’t used the helmet for some time, you can recharge the battery for about half an hour to activate it.
- The speakers work well without noises interrupting even when traveling at high speeds.
- It comes with visors which have protective covers.
- It’s a high-quality helmet with strong hinges and comes with a variety of features.
- The battery lasts long after charging it.
- The speakers don’t have much bass sound.
Torc T14B Bluetooth Integrated Full Face Helmet features removable and washable inner lining. This lining is designed to absorb moisture and you can remove to wash it before it starts producing a bad odor. It comes with a drop-down visor which doesn’t get stuck as you are adjusting it. It’s also scratch-free to allow better visibility while riding. This helmet was an improvement on previous designs, which now provides many benefits to the users. It’s lightweight and has a flat panel shield. It comes with a shell base that has a neck brace to make sure that it holds well on your head. The helmet will not come off from your head on impact.
- It has plenty of safety features such as a neck brace.
- It has soft padding for comfort.
- The helmet has removable inner liners which are washable.
- There is no distortion to music while traveling at high speed.
- The instructions on how to operate Bluetooth can be confusing.
The FreedConn BM2-S Motorcycle Helmet comes with a Bluetooth 3.0 and it has stereo music. It also features AVRCP for you to control playback. The helmet is made up of washable inner liner to make it comfortable wearing it. The 3-dimensional vents ensure there is always enough airflow inside the helmet. The intercom talk lasts for 9 hours and it has 12 hours of phone talking. Plus, it has 120 hours of standby time. You are able to multitask with this helmet because the incoming phone calls override the intercom, music and any navigation sound. The one button on this helmet helps you to automatically use a hands-free call. There is noise cancellation technology to provide you with high-quality audio even when at high speeds.
- It’s easy to charge the battery by plugging the cord to a USB wall plug or a computer.
- It comes with easy to follow instructions on how to connect to a phone.
- It has a lot of features and the music is great.
- It comes with an inner shade which works well.
- The padding around the forehead is not good.
The helmet comes with a Bluetooth 3.10 and you can use a cellphone, music player, and GPS system. It’s a lightweight helmet and has great ventilation to keep you comfortable while riding. There are cheek pads and a liner, which absorb deodorant to decrease the odor. The pads and liner are removable so that you can wash them. The voice prompt of GPS system ensures that you are not disturbed while riding. Besides the music, it allows you to have a group communication of up to 2 riders.
- It’s easy to use Bluetooth even when you’re wearing gloves.
- The helmet works well using a phone and you can listen to music.
- It has cheek pads which provide excellent comfort.
- It has a quick release button to enable riders open face without removing the helmet.
- The speakers work well when talking on the phone.
- Audio gets affected on high notes due to the low-quality of speakers.
The Mophoto Bike Helmet comes with a Bluetooth headset that quickly connects you without looking for a headphone. It has a flip-up helmet with a quick release clasp and strap. The helmet has a streamlined design to reduce noise from the wind while riding. The dual visor ensures that the sunlight and rain can not disturb you. The air vent keeps this helmet breathable and comfortable when you wear it. The liner and cheek pads are washable to keep them clean. This is a durable helmet made up of high-quality lightweight ABS shell guards to protect you at all times while biking. The Bluetooth has a playback time of 8 hours and standby time of 160 hours.
- It’s an affordable helmet with great features.
- It has an air vent to keep you comfortable.
- It’s lightweight to protect your head.
- It’s made from high-quality material for durability.
- The helmet doesn’t prevent the noise which affects the quality of audio.
The Bilt Techno 2.0 Sena Bluetooth Helmet allows you to communicate with fellow riders up to a distance of 430 yards. You can listen to music which can be shared through your smartphone on the Bluetooth stereo headphone. Hands-free communication helps you to focus on riding while keeping in touch with other riders. The helmet has an automatic audio boost which is activated when you are riding in noisy areas. It comes with GPS instructions to help you navigate through different environments. There is up to 8 hours of talk time with 7 days of standby time. The lightweight helmet will keep you both safe and comfortable and comes in various sizes and colors.
- The quality of the phone calls is great at high speeds.
- The vents are good and work well.
- It’s a comfortable helmet with little noise.
- It’s easy to share music from a smartphone through the Bluetooth.
- The speakers don’t have enough bass.
The AHR Helmet has Bluetooth to provide you with hands-free communication with up to 3 riders. The mobile music ensures that you have entertainment while riding. It comes with heavy cushions to make you comfortable and safe. The front visor is made of tough and high elastic material for perfect impact resistance. The helmet has a lightweight ABS shell which features great ventilation system for your comfort. While the cheek pads also give you comfort, they are removable and can be washed to clean them. It has universal Bluetooth connectivity, meaning it can be connected with various Bluetooth devices such as MP3, smartphones, and GPS. The other functions include auto-receiving calls and last number dialing. The DSP noise control technology will make sure that the background noise is cut down to get a high-quality sound.
- It has heavy cushions for your comfort and safety.
- It has washable cheek pads.
- It has universal Bluetooth connectivity to connect with different devices such as smartphones.
- There is no background noise when traveling at high speeds.
- It’s not DOT approved.
This helmet has great vents that allow you to cool your head when it’s hot. The TORC T27 helmet is both ECE and DOT certified to ensure that you are safe while riding. The one button release system for the front chin is easy to use. This helmet is suitable for riders who have an oval head. The shell and the chin are both made from a thermoplastic for durability. The inner liner is removable and machine washable. The helmet has a Bluetooth2.0 technology that helps you to communicate with other riders, listen to music and GPS directions. The Bluetooth boosts of 6 hours of talk time, 150 hours standby time, and a communication range of up to 1500 feet. Other features include self-adjusting volume, noise-canceling microphone, and waterproof controls.
- It’s made from high-quality plastic to make it sturdy.
- It has great vents which open and closes into a firm position.
- It has a visor which has a slider that is easy to use while wearing gloves.
- The battery life is great.
- The quality of music and the intercom get affected at high speeds
This helmet has 8 hours of talk time and 7 days of standby time. It’s universal Bluetooth 3.0 technology means that you can connect it to various modern devices such as smartphones. It’s pretty easy to listen to smartphone music as it can be shared via the Bluetooth stereo headphone. The hands-free mobile phone allows you to communicate while focusing on the road. The helmet has an intuitive shield change and a sunscreen visor system. If you are looking for an aerodynamic, comfortable, and lightweight helmet, this is possibly one for you.
- It has a large opening on the visor to allow enough air flow.
- It has a nose guard to protect your nose in case of an impact.
- It has high-quality speakers that make it easy to communicate.
- It has an adjustable microphone to enable you to have better reception.
- It lacks clear visibility making it difficult to view the speedometer.
This helmet has a built-in Bluetooth intercom technology that allows you to communicate with 2 other riders. It’s suitable for men and women, and you can use it to listen to music and for GPS directions. The flip up Modular Helmet is made up of ABS lightweight shell featuring ventilation systems to keep you comfortable while riding. The quick release clasp and strap ensures that you can use it with ease. It has removable lining pads and it comes with reflective material at the back for extra safety. The high definition anti-fog lens is another great addition for your own safety. This is a waterproof helmet, meaning you can use it in the rain. The helmet is DOT approved and has a one year warranty.
- The music and phone calls are clear.
- It comes with the high-definition anti-fog lens to help you while riding in the fog.
- It’s a waterproof helmet so you can ride even in the rain.
- It has long battery life.
- The helmet was not made from great quality material.
The Motorcycle FreedConn BM2-S-Integrated Communication helmet comes with a built-in Bluetooth intercom communication technology to make it convenient for you to communicate with fellow riders. It has a universal Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to connect the Bluetooth 3.0 system with various devices. The devices that you can connect through Bluetooth include cellphones, music devices, and a GPS system. The communication system makes it convenient for you to be in touch with other bikers while riding. The helmet has an ABS lightweight shell with a ventilation system to give you maximum comfort. It has high-quality audio even at high speed because of its DSP echo cancellation and wind noise reduction system. It’s user-friendly as it has one button to control several operations such as receiving calls and using an intercom when riding. The helmet has cheek pads and a liner which are easy to clean and it’s DOT approved.
- The features such as the FM radio work pretty well.
- It has a high-quality microphone.
- It has a good communication range.
- It’s user-friendly such as a one-button to control the audio.
- There is a lot of noise at high speeds.
The Cavalry has a built-in Bluetooth to enable you to chat with fellow riders over the intercom system. You can also take calls using the built-in microphone that is installed in the helmet. The audio is crystal clear to make listening to music a great entertainment. The music is louder because this helmet has half-speakers on both sides and it comes with optional ear cups to increase the audio level while riding on the road. You can share a playlist with fellow riders, listen to FM radio or have a conversation on the intercom while on a phone call. The noise control ensures that there is wind noise reduction and it comes with volume control to manage the level of sound.
- The audio is great even at high speeds.
- It’s a light and comfortable helmet.
- It has an easy connection to the cellphone.
- It comes with a control to reduce wind and motorcycle noise
- It’s hard to hear with wind and motorcycle noise.
The Cavalry helmet enables you to chat with fellow riders over the intercom, take calls through the helmet. It has a built-in microphone that provides clear conversations. You can hear music louder and clearer because of its half-helmet speakers that are installed on each side of the helmet. This helmet is made of aerodynamic removable visor and fiberglass half shell for durability. The wind noise reduction and volume control ensure that you have clear conversations with fellow riders. You can link up the helmet with the Sena Headset App for either an iPhone or Android to ensure that you have great device settings. This will allow you to have an FM radio and speed dial presets
- The helmet is comfortable to wear.
- It’s easy to hear music even while using earplugs.
- Phone calls are clear and there is no wind or motorcycle noise.
- It’s made of high-quality material for long-lasting.
- It can’t be used while it’s charging, making it only usable for phone calls during long rides.
This helmet has a Bluetooth 3.0 and you can listen to music and use a GPS system. It has a built-in Bluetooth intercom to help you to keep in touch with 2 fellow riders. The communication range is 500 meters to make communication quite convenient. This is another excellent product from FreedConn that provides a hands-free option as you enjoy stereo music and listening to the GPS directions through a voice prompt. With the capability of providing a group conversation, it ensures that you keep updated with your teammates while riding. It has an ABS lightweight shell with vents for a comfortable ride. The cheek pads and liner are removable and easy to clean. This helmet is DOT approved, making it safe to use on the roads.
- It’s easy to use the Bluetooth and you can navigate it while wearing gloves.
- It works well for both phone calls and music.
- It’s a lightweight with a slim design.
- It’s made of high-quality material to protect you during a crash.
- The quality of the audio is poor high notes.
The Bilt Techno Metropolis Bluetooth Helmet is made of a high-tech injection molded open-face shell which is sturdy to provide you protection upon impact. With its aerodynamic shape, it has a streamlined performance. The helmet comes in either metallic paint which has double lacquer or you can choose one with a flat matte finish. It features a double D-ring to ensure that there is a safety fastening. The Bluetooth system is on the flat visor, making it easy to listen to music, get GPS directions, and making phone calls. You can communicate with another rider who has a Bilt Techno Bluetooth helmet as you are riding in the busy urban areas.
- It can be used in the city surroundings to communicate with another rider.
- It’s made of high-quality material for long-lasting.
- It’s easy to use the Bluetooth and comes with various features.
- There is no wind noise disturbance to give clear audio communication.
- The speakers in the helmet are not loud enough.
This helmet is well-designed to keep pace with the treading fashions. It has classic leather material that will provide you with comfort while riding. The Italian design interior emphasizes its bubble style. The flip-up shield will also keep you comfortable which can also be adjusted to allow wind to hit your face. The Pilota is great to use on an Italian Scooter or you can use it on a Ducati Monster.
- It has a unique design and made of high-quality material.
- It gives clear audio and the music is a joy to listen to even at high speed.
- It’s a comfortable helmet and the Bluetooth pairs well with other communication devices.
- It has easy to adjust the visor to keep you comfortable while riding.
- It’s difficult to locate the Bluetooth charging port which is located at the back inside the helmet.
This helmet is made up of injection molded lightweight polycarbonate shell which is durable. There is a single button for shield release and it fits well because of its advanced CAD technology. The face shield gives you great protection from the U.V. light to ensure that you are always safe while riding. It comes with a quick slide tool-less shield replacement system. The ventilation system enables airflow from the front to the back of the helmet, which flushes out the heat and moisture to keep you comfortable. The liner is removable and washable, and the helmet is DOT approved.
- It has an excellent modular design.
- The front can be flipped up to let some air get inside the helmet.
- It has comfortable padding and the liners can be removed.
- It’s DOT rated making it safe to use on the roads.
- The fit is slightly smaller than described.
The helmet has anti-scratch and anti-fog shield which allows you to ride in different weather conditions. It has a built-in drop down visor that is easy to use. The liner and cheek pads are removable and washable so that you can clean them. The vents are adjustable to help you control the amount of air flow. The double D-ring chin strap on this helmet has a retention system that also has adjustable chin strap. The communication range between riders is 118 feet. You can use this Bluetooth 2.0 technology for intercom communication, call answering, rejecting and many more. It has a Lithium-polymer battery, it comes with a power charger and replacement parts. This helmet is both DOT and ECE approved.
- The music is loud and clear even at high speed.
- The battery stays long without charging.
- It has great features such as spring-loaded sunglasses.
- It’s a nice helmet and fits perfectly.
- It’s difficult to listen to phone calls.
The TB27 helmet is 20% less in size allowing it to be pretty smaller and compact while offering you all the protection. It has great vents to provide perfect airflow inside the helmet. The front chin bar has a latching system that has a single button with a release mechanism. The front bar features stainless steel posts with a metal-on-metal for locking. This helmet is ideal for those with an oval head. A thermoplastic alloy was used to make both the shell and chin to give it durability. The liner and cheek pads are removable and you can wash them. The helmet’s Bluetooth is compatible with various devices, including cellphones, Android, and iPhone. It comes with 2 built-in speakers and you can send and receive calls, listen to music from MP3, radio or phone. You can also talk to another biker in 2-way communication in a range of 100 feet. It also has a noise cancellation microphone, self-adjusting volume, and waterproof controls.
- It’s a lightweight with great protection capabilities.
- There is very little wind noise.
- The Bluetooth connects easily and it has a great audio quality.
- It’s durable as it’s made of a thermoplastic alloy.
- The speakers are not loud.
The DYM258 Modular Motorcycle Helmet has an ABS shell and an EPS buffer layer for safety protection. The vents at the top and rear facilitate airflow inside the helmet. It has Bluetooth which is capable of connecting to a powerful stereo sound. You will answer calls automatically, listen to music, and it comes with an FM radio. Plus, you can connect several devices, including mobile phones and GPS. A cantilever microphone ensures that it reduces wind noise. The helmet also features removable liner for easy cleaning and a one-touch operating system. All the features in this helmet are covered with silicone for waterproofing. It comes with dual HD stereo speakers, a charger, and has long battery life.
- It has two powerful speakers to assist in communication.
- It has a control to reduce outside noise.
- It’s a waterproof helmet to help you to use it in all weather conditions.
- It’s made from high-quality material and fits well.
- It comes with instructions which are not in English.
Oeyal Motorcycle Street Bike helmet has a Bluetooth technology that provides you with 6 hours of talk time and 60 hours of standby time. The Bluetooth is designed to help you to connect with fellow riders without searching for a headset. The one-touch control is for calling, answering, rejecting and even redialing. The liner and cheek pads are removable and can be washed to clean them. The helmet comes with a dual lens and a quick release buckle for ease of use. The streamlined aerodynamic design means that there is less wind noise and there is no dragging. This is a full face helmet and is DOT approved to make it safe to use on the roads. The helmet is also suitable for off-road riding, racing, and dual sport.
- It has a one-touch control to make it convenient to use while riding.
- It’s made of high-quality material for long-lasting.
- The liner and cheeks pads are removable and washable.
- There is less wind noise.
- The helmet doesn’t have an intercom.
This is a full face helmet that comes with a separate Bluetooth headset. The best part about this helmet is that it has an ABS shell which is made up of high-pressure thermoplastic technology to keep you safe on impact. It also has multiple layers of EPS lining and the vents at the top and rear remove moisture and allow airflow. It has Bluetooth 4.0 technology to help you to listen to music while riding. The other features include an LED indicator, double mirrors, and anti-fog lens.
- It’s a lightweight helmet to make it comfortable wearing it.
- It’s made of the high-quality shell to protect you on impact.
- There is no wind noise to enable you to listen to music clearly.
- The vents allow enough airflow inside the helmet to keep you comfortable.
- Other reviewers claimed that the helmet is not DOT certified.
This full face helmet is DOT certified and has several features including a dual visor, streamlined aerodynamic design, and quick release clasp strap. You can wear this helmet in strong weather conditions as it resists UV light to prevent it from disturbing you while riding. It has ABS housing and removable inner lining pads for easy cleaning. Bluetooth has a very low power consumption to enable you to have long hours of use. It can connect to all Bluetooth devices such as cellphones and GPS. You will use this helmet for automatically answering calls and it has a built-in USB charging portal. The Bluetooth earphone is of high-quality with a built-in anti-interference microphone and an external windproof sponge.
- It can be used in different weather conditions.
- It has removable inner lining pads for easy cleaning.
- Bluetooth has a low power consumption.
- Bluetooth earphone is of high-quality to assist you to have clear audio.
- The helmet is very light and a little bigger than advertised.
Likoe_us Full Face Motorcycle Helmet has a washable inner liner and adjustable vents to allow airflow. It has a one-touch button that makes it convenient for you to call, answer calls, reject incoming calls, and redial. The incoming calls override intercom communication. The helmet comes with an FM radio and GPS navigation audio. It also has DSP echo cancellation and noise reduction technology to ensure that there is high-quality sound even at high speeds. The 2 speakers provide you with clear sound and this helmet is DOT certified. If you haven’t used the Bluetooth for some time, you will need to charge the battery for almost half an hour to activate it. Communication between riders is not possible with other brands.
- It has a washable inner liner for easy cleaning.
- It has a convenient one-touch button for making and receiving calls.
- It has noise cancellation technology.
- It comes with high-quality 2 built-in speakers.
- It’s not well-designed and is not comfortable around the neck.
This helmet is Pinlock compatible but the Pinlock inserts are purchased separately. The helmet’s housing is made from an aerodynamic Polycarbonate material which helps it to be long-lasting. It’s lightweight yet strong to ensure that you are comfortable and safe while riding. The 5 point ventilation system allows just enough cool air to enter while the rear vents let out the warm air. It comes with a micrometric adjustment buckle that will provide you with a secure fit that is easy to open and close. The controls are glove-friendly and waterproof, making it convenient to ride in any type of weather conditions. The inner liners are removable and washable while the anti-scratch sun visor is easy to retract. This helmet is DOT approved and is safe to use on the roads.
- It has a port for connecting it to the Bluetooth technology.
- It’s made from high-quality material.
- The controls are glove-friendly, making it convenient to use while riding.
- It’s waterproof which is great to be used in all weather conditions.
- It doesn’t have Bluetooth technology.
Bell Qualifier DLX Blackout Street Motorcycle Helmet is made up of a lightweight Polycarbonate. The ABS shell design has a removable and washable interior liner. The cheek pads are contoured to provide you with maximum comfort. The aerodynamic profile ensures that there is no buffeting when you are riding. The helmet also has integrated speaker pockets and a quick release buckle for fast and easy use. The anti-fog and anti-scratch lens makes sure that you always have a clear vision so that you are safe on the road. This helmet is DOT certified which gives you an assurance that you are using the perfect helmet on the road.
- It comes with several accessories such as a clear and tinted visor.
- It doesn’t catch much wind while riding at very high speeds.
- It has well-designed vents that allow enough airflow inside the helmet.
- It’s a high-quality helmet with an affordable price.
- The Bluetooth port makes wind noise even when riding at low speeds.
The helmet has an ABS thermal plastic shell featuring an EPS impact foam to make it safe for you in case of an accident. It comes with a push button for modular flip up to allow for a quick transition from full face cover. The easy open vents are designed for durability and provide maximum ventilation inside the helmet. It’s glove-friendly to make it easy to use its features while riding. With its waterproof properties, this helmet can be used anytime even when it’s raining. It has a fully removable and washable liner and cheek pads and the helmet is lightweight yet durable. While this helmet is used for motorcycle riding, you can also use it as a snowmobile helmet. It’s DOT certified and it comes in a micro-fiber fabric helmet bag.
- It’s a well-designed helmet at an affordable price.
- It provides full face protection and easy to put it on and off.
- It has a Bluetooth port to put a Bluetooth communication system.
- It can be used for motorcycle and snowmobiling.
- The padding inside is not comfortable.
LS2 Helmets Motorcycle features an adjustable twin shield technology with a drop-down sunscreen. The sunscreen is able to lock half-way down or you can choose for full protection from the sun. The quick release chin strap makes it convenient to use. The vents provide enough ventilation inside the helmet to keep you cool on hot days. It has a fabric liner which is removable to make it easy for you to wash it when it’s dirty. The helmet is made up of Polymer Allow to give it lightweight. It gives you a chance to use a traditional helmet while ready to incorporate the Bluetooth technology. The Link In Bluetooth communication system is sold separately.
- It has air vents which work well to cool you during hot days.
- The chin strap comes with a quick release strap which is convenient.
- The drop-down visor is made of high-quality plastic.
- It has its own brand to install the Bluetooth system.
- The sunscreen visor doesn’t drop all the way down.
Vega Helmets features a modular flip up system that has secure metal-to-metal locking. It comes with a drop-down interior sun shield to protect you from the direct sunlight. The clear shield can be adjusted to different positions and it has padded quick release strap system to make it convenient for you. This helmet boosts of having a lightweight aerodynamic housing that promotes a new air circulation system. It is a safe helmet to wear because it’s approved by DOT and ECE. The heavy cushions inside the helmet will absorb impact, which can make you comfortable riding your motorcycle. It comes with a warranty of 5 years and in case of damage in the event of an accident, it’s replaced at no cost to you.
- It’s comfortable and they offer a variety of colors.
- It’s lightweight and the padding provides excellent comfort.
- It provides easy to install communication port.
- It has several adjustable face positions to suit your preferences.
- The helmet gives out some road noise.
Guide to Buying the Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
Bluetooth helmets that have been discussed in this review are capable of connecting with many modern electronic devices. Besides their effective connection, they also provide clear audio reception.
It can be overwhelming to select the best Bluetooth helmet because of their similar features and functions. Here is what you have to check before purchasing a Bluetooth helmet that meets your needs.
What to Look for When Shopping for a Bluetooth helmet
Bluetooth helmets come with different prices and quality, but not all the expensive ones have the required features that meet your needs. It’s a good idea to read the review above and analyze whether the helmet has the right quality for the price you’ll be paying.
These 30 helmets differ from one another because of the extra features they have. While a helmet with a lot of features is desirable, you might not make use of all of them. In that case, you will be better off to purchase a helmet that has only add-ons that you might use.
Bluetooth devices have a smaller communication range than most of the communication devices. Make sure that the Bluetooth helmet has a range that will be within the transmitting or receiving devices for clear communication. It’s important to find out the maximum communication range of your Bluetooth helmet so that you can purchase the right one.
A Bluetooth device emits microwaves which are considered less harmful compared to the ones produced by other devices such as cellphones. Still, you need to take precautions by choosing a helmet that has a Bluetooth device installed on the outer part of the helmet.
The Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet has become a necessity if you enjoy motorcycle riding. The hands-free feature ensures that there are fewer road accidents while communicating with other people. Most of the cellphones can now connect through Bluetooth without a problem, and communication helps you to keep in touch with fellow riders and those you have left behind at home or office. You may decide to purchase a Bluetooth helmet that enables you to have a flawless conversation and it should also have music sound, FM radio, and GPS functionalities.