A jet ski owes its charms to how you maintain and store it in secure storage. Fun seekers may relish taking a go in the waters, but keeping them in ideal condition can be a huge problem. To relieve jet ski owners from the stress, there are many jet ski covers available that you can purchase to keep your experience a memorable one.
The jet ski cover has to inspire awe and admiration in equal measure like your watercraft. It’s hard to imagine what the overwhelming demands of staying in water and in harsh weather can do to your ski jet. So, these covers must protect your watercraft from the sun, dust, mildew, and water. Besides, a high-quality cover is a sure way of keeping a jet ski safe and secure. This review will reveal some of the best jet ski covers which are durable and affordable.
- Features to Consider in Good Jet Ski Covers
- Top 30 Best Jet Ski Covers 2020
- 1. Budge Deluxe Jet Ski Cover
- 2. Budge Jet Ski Cover
- 3. iCover Personal Watercraft Cover
- 4. Classic Accessories Stellex Personal Watercraft Cover
- 5. Universal 136''-145'' PWC Cover
- 6. North East Harbor Cover
- 7. RockyMRanger-PWC covers
- 8. MSC Trailerable PWC Cover Personal Watercraft Cover
- 9. Leader Accessories Jet Ski PWC Cover
- 10. Heavy Duty Designed Trailering Waverunner Cover
- 11. Gray Trailerable PWC Personal Watercraft Cover
- 12. Classic Accessories Lunex RS-1 Personal Watercraft Cover
- 13. Jet Ski Personal Watercraft Cover
- 14. Seadoo Sea Doo Bombardier PWC GTI 3 Seater Jet Ski Cover
- 15. Kawasaki Jet Ski Cover
- 16. Jet Ski Personal Watercraft Cover for Yamaha Wave Runner
- 17. Jet Ski Watercraft PWC Cover
- 18. Seamander Personal Watercraftr
- 19. Weatherproof Jet Ski Covers for Kawasaki Jet Ski STX-15F
- 20. Yamaha OEM 2009-2011 Yamaha FX HO/FX SHO Waverunner Cover
- 21. Jet Ski Cover SeaDoo GTX
- 22. Sea Doo Jet Ski Spark 2Up 900 ACE JetSki PWC Cover
- 23. SBU-BUD 600 Denier Jet Ski PWC Cover
- 24. Black/Blue Super Heavy Duty Cover
- 25. Silver Jet Ski PWC Cover
- 26. W1dx Personal Watercraft Cover
- 27. LEADALLWAY Heavy Duty 210D Oxford Polyester Canvas
- 28. Yamaha Vxr Jet Ski Black Charcoal Outdoor Storage Travel Cover
- 29. Yamaha OEM 2010-2014 VX Cruiser Waverunner Cover
- 30. Shoreline Marine PWC Cover - D
- Guide to Buying the Best jet Ski Covers
- The Verdict
Features to Consider in Good Jet Ski Covers
There are many jet ski covers available on the market, leaving you with a difficult choice of finding the perfect one for your jet ski. The secret behind how some jet skis are kept in immaculate condition isn’t much of a secret. While buying the cover, you have to consider several factors listed below. This will help you find the perfect fit for your jet ski.
How to identify a good jet ski cover
The best jet ski cover should perform the following functions:
A jet ski should be safe and secure at all times. But, after a long day in the water, you are bound to be exhausted, so a strapping system helps you to cover your jet ski quickly and easily. You can get more out of the jet ski cover which has straps as these prevents it from being blown off. The elastic cord is a good attribute that ensures the cover is securely attached to the jet ski.
Jet skis come in different sizes and shapes, so their dimensions play a huge role in finding the right jet ski cover. It’s easy to get seduced by the beauty of the cover, but either a too large or too small cover will not be effective for your jet ski. The size of the jet ski cover should be determined by the dimensions of the jet ski. If you’re not sure about the size details of your jet ski, it’s better to go for the larger size. Although it might look awkward, the jet ski will still be fully covered.
The quality of the material made for a jet ski cover should be nothing but resilient. It has to be durable and hold up to numerous exposure to water, sun, and dirt without shrinking or fading. That said, it should perfectly fit the jet ski while holding its shape well. These fabrics have different properties including UV damage resistant, waterproof, dust and bird drops resistant. You can choose to purchase marine grade fabrics or heavy duty fabrics which are considered as being rip and tear resistant. There are great jet ski covers out there but your choice will depend on the weather conditions in your storage area.
Types of Jet Ski Covers
Jet ski covers are a complete must if you plan to keep your jet ski looking good performing well. They can be used in both indoor and outdoor storage areas to prevent any threat to your watercraft. The following are some of the designs that you will come across.
Dyed Marine Grade Fabric
This jet ski cover is dyed with a solution to protect your jet ski from UV light and fading. These fabrics feature resistance to stains and they don’t have color transfer issues. If you are living in harsh marine environments, solution dyed jet ski covers should be your top choice.
Waterproof Polyurethane (PU) coated covers
Some of the jet ski covers have a PU coating for waterproofing. Rainwater is one of the elements that do a lot of damage to your precious watercraft as it contains acids. So, a PU coat provides a waterproof barrier that will keep the jet ski in good condition.
Heavy Duty Covers
These covers are heavy and long-lasting. While the covers provide the necessary strength, they are rip resistant. This gives a long-term performance without any need of replacing them.
Why Do You Need a Jet Ski Cover?
If your jet ski cover looks bad, it means your expensive jet ski would have been damaged if you didn’t use it. The following are the reasons why you should get a jet ski cover.
- The biggest perk of getting a cover is to protect your watercraft from many things such as the rainwater, birds, mildew, and sun. When not in use, the watercraft needs to be well-taken care of to maintain its looks.
- Most of the jet skis are made of fiberglass to give them the lightness. Importantly, the material is quite affordable and strong. However, fiberglass drains out water quickly making them dry to become vulnerable to the scorching sun. So, jet ski covers protect them from the sun.
- A jet ski is an expensive investment, and when you think about it, you need something that protects it from getting damaged. If you intend to store your watercraft for any length of time, you should have a cover to protect it.
Top 30 Best Jet Ski Covers 2020
The Budge Deluxe Jet Ski cover is a perfect fit for jet skis which are 121” to 135” long and 36.75” wide or 4 stroke engine. It has 600 Denier marine grade fabric which is coated with waterproof and UV material to prevent it from water and sun damage. This feature-rich cover has Velcro access panels which provide a lot of flexibility for easy tie downs and you can also get through to the control panel. It has an excellent warranty for three years. This cover will provide your jet ski with unmatched protection. So whether you own a sea-doo jet ski, Kawasaki jet ski, or Yamaha jet ski, this cover will keep your wave runner looking new for years to come. This cover comes with a 2-year warranty included.
- It features buckles for wrapping.
- It has waterproof and UV damage resistant.
- It’s easy to put on the jet ski.
- It has access panels for easy tie-downs and access to control panel.
- Some reviewers have complained that it doesn’t fit on some jet skis.
Protecting you Jet Ski from the outdoor elements is the best way to ensure that you get the most use out of it season after season. The Budget jet ski cover is ideal for 121” to 135” long and 36.75” wide jet skis. It’s crafted from 100% waterproof polyester material so you don’t have to worry about rainwater causing damage to the watercraft. Whether it’s UV rays, dirt, dust, bird droppings, or tree sap, the cover will ensure that your jet ski is kept protected at all times. Besides, it can be used in outdoor storage or trailer use so you can take it anywhere you like. The watercraft is secure while moving even at high speeds as it has straps and buckles. It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Waterproof and UV rays resistant.
- It comes with straps and buckles, so the jet ski is well-secured while moving.
- This cover has been designed for trailer use.
- It’s versatile as it protects from water, UV rays, bird droppings, tree sap, and dust.
- It doesn’t have a strap and buckle at the front.
This jet ski cover is ideal for 121” to 135” long and 36.75” jet skis. It has 150 Denier marine grade material to protect your jet ski from several elements including rainwater, UV rays, and mildew. It’s designed with reinforcement panels fitted under the bow and stem for maximum protection from the weather. The heavy-duty elastic cord has been sewn around the hemline to ensure the watercraft is secure and snug fit. Moreover, it has a double stitch for durability. It features web loops sewn around hemline and integrated buckle and adjustable strap tightening system that provides easy installation and quick release. It fits PWC, wave runner, and jet ski models of up to 124-inches long, 49-inches wide, and 42-inches wide.
- It’s ideal for jet ski storage, trailering, and mooring.
- It has adjustable straps and buckles for easy installation and release.
- Double stitch sewn in around hemline ensures it’s secure fit.
- Double stitch is long-lasting.
- The waterproof material doesn’t prevent leaking from rainwater.
- It can be confusing on how to use straps.
The Classic Accessories Stellex Personal Watercraft Cover fits on jet skis that are even 140” long. The secret behind its long-lasting and protection from all kinds of weather is because it’s made from a strong polyester Stellex material. The rear vents are great for reducing moisture inside and wind lofting. What’s more, it has zippered doors for access to jet ski while it’s still covered. and elastic cord. The side straps secure it after tightening. The 4-year warranty will ensure you have marine fun without stressing about the condition of your jet ski. For sure, this jet ski cover has been designed for durability and weather protection, keeping your watercraft safe during transportation, between outings, and throughout the long off-season. This only means marine fun for years to come.
- The elastic band and cover straps secure the covers tightly on the jet ski.
- Tough and well-constructed cover.
- The zips provide easy access to the fuel tank.
- The cover is prone to damage as you are trailering.
- It’s hard to detach the three straps which are on one side with a plastic buckle at the other end.
The Universal 136”-145” PWC Cover is what you need to keep your watercraft secure and away from damaging elements. The cover has been made of woven polyester fabric with PU coating which prevents water from getting inside. It’s exceptionally tough as it has a strong elastic bottom hem that features 3 sets of tightening belts for windproof. The double stitching on this jet ski cover is much more durable than one line stitching ensuring you will continue having fun for years to come.
- The elastic at the bottom holds well against strong wind.
- They are easy to fit on the jet ski.
- Handles well in keeping away the water from the jet ski.
- It has a strong elastic bottom for durability.
- They rip apart in strong winds and sun.
The cover is what you need for a personal watercraft which is 136” to 145”. The trailering straps make it easy and fast for tie downs. It’s made of 600 Denier polyester waterproof, it’s breathable, and it’s UV coated to prevent damage. Unlike other covers which don’t have storage bags, the North East Harbor has a storage mesh bag to keep some personal items. It’s durable as it has double stitched seams with dual strength thread. Besides, the heavy-duty shock cord hem ensures a tight, secure fit.
- Trailering straps makes it easy for tie down.
- It fits well on the jet ski.
- It’s long-lasting because of its double stitched seams.
- The storage bag provides extra space to keep some items.
- It’s not completely waterproof
- It fades easily from black color to gray.
The RockyMRanger-PWC cover is convenient for jet skis measuring 136” to 145” Length. This waterproof cover has a 240D woven polyester fabric with PU coating. Another favorite feature is the elastic bottom hem with 3 sets of tightening belts to make it secure-fit. The double stitching allows it to be in perfect condition for many years. Double stitching is much more durable than one line stitching. Another addition is a carry bag which comes in handy when you have an extra small baggage.
- Very easy to put on the jet ski.
- It has 3 sets of tightening belts to make it secure.
- It’s durable because it has double stitching.
- A carry bag is a great feature.
- It’s waterproof.
- Not strong enough in snowy weather.
- It can rip apart during trailering.
The MSC Covers Trailerable cover is made of marine grade polyester canvas with double PU coating. This 300D boat cover has been designed for both long-term storage, mooring and highway travel. Besides, the mildew-resistant and UV coated fabric will not shrink or stretch in daily use. This jet ski cover comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty and has more features in cover details and function performance. It features adjustable straps with quick-release buckles and elastic cord sewn into the entire bottom hem providing a tight and custom fit. The 300D marine grade polyester canvas gives more durability and water resistance in addition to mildew resistance and UV damage. It comes with a canvas storage bag that keeps the cover and straps in a tidy spot when not in use.
- It fits well on the jet ski.
- The fabric is strong and durable.
- It’s versatile because it can be used for storage, highway traveling, and mooring.
- The fabric doesn’t shrink or stretch.
- It has a storage bag for storing the cover and straps when not in use.
- The sizes can be misleading and the covers are too small for some jet skis.
The advanced Leader Accessories Jet Ski PWC Cover is fade, leaving it in great shape for many years. This jet ski cover has been made of 600D 7.5 oz. heavy duty material solution dyed with a urethane coating. The water-resistant and breathable material helps to keep out mildew and UV rays. Even better, the 4-ply double sewn seams and elastic cord around the hem gives it durability and it’s easy to secure a jet ski. The cover has air vents and a reflective band that is suitable when trailering or mooring. This jet ski cover from Leader Accessories also comes with a storage bag included.
- It comes with straps for secure storage.
- It’s fade resistant.
- It prevents mildew and UV rays from damaging the jet ski.
- It has double sewn seams for long-lasting.
- Air vents are ideal for letting out inside moisture.
- Some straps are not sewn properly.
- It has a problem with waterproofing.
The Heavy Duty Designed Trailering Waverunner Cover boosts of having a heavy fabric to resist water, mildew, UV rays, and dirt. The 600D polyester marine-grade material is ideal for storage, trailering, and mooring because of its tension panels which keep the cover well-secured. This heavy-duty material has a urethane coating that ensures it can prevent mold, mildew and fading. Besides, it can withstand any weather condition, and the air vents let out excess moisture and prevent wind lofting. The fully elastic band around the hem keeps the covert snug fit. This jet ski cover features a detachable trailing system with built-in quick adjusting straps tension panels. This cover can be used on the road when trailering your jet ski, on the lift as well as any other storage. And the bonus is a cover of a 2-year warranty.
- It’s made from high-quality fabric.
- The tension panels keep it sturdy.
- Made from heavy fabric to prevent mildew, water, and UV rays.
- Air vents prevent excess inside moisture and wind loft.
- It needs two people to adjust the cover from both sides.
The Gray Trailerable PWC Personal Watercraft Cover has some great features for a variety of models. It fits on 127” to 135” watercraft, and the trailering straps provide an easy tie down. This jet ski cover is made of rugged 600 Denier polyester that’s UV treated for long term protection. It’s designed to repel water and it has a breathable material. Additional straps at the back and front to reinforce the cover when trailering. The air vents are perfect for reducing inside moisture. Double needle stitched seams with dual strength thread improve the cover’s durability. It comes in gray color with a storage mesh bag for storage.
- It’s very easy to put it on and off.
- It’s lightweight to make it easy when fitting in the jet ski.
- It performs well in resisting water.
- It’s durable because of the double stitching.
- They wear out while trailering, especially at high speeds.
- It doesn’t fit perfectly.
The Classic Accessories Lunex RS-1 Jet Ski Cover has been made using RipStop fabric, which uses a grid system to make the fabric stronger and tear resistant, keeping your watercraft safe during transportation, between outings, and during the long off-season. This cover also features an elastic cord at the bottom hem to provide a quick and secure fit while moving. This trailer able Sea Doo cover fits most personal watercrafts and has rear air vents that reduce inside moisture and strong wind lofting. There is a trailering strap, a tie-down rope and an integrated storage bag included. This strong, lightweight cover has an additional Hassle-Free warranty program that includes a 1-year warranty.
- It has a grid system to help in tightening it.
- RipStop technology prevents tearing.
- The storage bag provides extra room for storage.
- It comes with a tie-down rope and trailering strap to secure it.
- The material is too thin to be used in the sun or rain.
- It’s not 100% waterproof
Jet Ski Personal Watercraft Cover was designed for storage, travel, and mooring. It can be used both indoor and outdoor protection all year round. It features a trailering system that has adjusting straps to keep it secured to your jet ski. The cover has tension panels to secure it as you are trailering. Rear vents are there to minimize the moisture content and wind lofting. The elastic hem around the bottom is great for a snug fit. It also comes with a storage bag and 2 years warranty.
- Easy to install it and handles well at highway speeds.
- It’s heavy and long-lasting.
- It comes with straps to make it easy using the cover.
- Tension panels help to make it sturdy.
- The elastic band around the bottom needs to be handled with care as it can break.
Seadoo Sea Doo Bombardier PWC GTI 3 Seater Jet Ski Cover is another great addition of the jet ski covers with its multipurpose. It can stand up to any weather. The cover can be used for storage, mooring, and towing for protection. It has 600 Denier marine grade woven polyester which is also 100% solution dyed.
The canvas resists to shrink or stretch and is resistant to UV rays, mold, mildew and tearing. This cover is double stitched and sown with rot-proof thread providing it with strength and durability. It comes with rear air vents to reduce wind loft as you are traveling. This design has fuel tank access doors for easy fueling. Other notable features are the underside reinforcement panels to prevent abrasions.
- Easy to install and it fits perfectly.
- It has high-quality fabric.
- It’s doesn’t shrink or stretch.
- It has a rot-proof thread giving it durability.
- Fuel access doors make it simple to fuel the jet ski.
- It can tear if it rubs against a dock.
Kawasaki has revolutionized the way jet skis are designed with Kawasaki Jet Ski Cover. It is designed for the Model Year 2011 Jet Ski Ultra 300X. It has Sur Last solution dyed polyester to keep it from fading. This means that your cover will look in great condition as you use it over the years. It features vacuum-vented trailering system to prevent inside moisture. The cover comes with 2 years warranty against fading, bleeding, and defects.
- It’s a top quality cover that fits well.
- It doesn’t fade or bleed.
- It can be used while trailering.
- It’s durable because of the Sur Last solution dyed polyester.
- It doesn’t fit on all Kawasaki models.
This Jet Ski Personal Watercraft Cover for Yamaha Wave Runner is another great innovation that is designed for ultimate protection and durability. This cover can be used for storage, mooring, and towing. It’s made from 600 Denier marine grade polyester which is 100% solution dyed to give it high performance. The material is water resistant and breathable. The cover protects from UV rays, mildew, mold, rainwater, dirt, and tearing. It has fuel gas tank access doors and detachable strap buckles on the sides. This cover has been designed with all storage options in mind so that you can keep your Jet Ski covered indoors, outdoors, on the water, lake, on a lift or a boat marina. The double stitched 4-ply interlocking seams with rot-proof thread for superior strength and durability. Rear air vents reduce wind lofting and inside moisture. This cover also features a fuel gas tank cap access door and a trailer-able system with detachable side-release strap buckles with underside reinforcements. It comes with a cover of 2 years warranty.
- Rear air vents prevent wind blow up during travel.
- It’s fade resistant to keep it in great looks all year round.
- It has gas tank doors for easy fueling.
- It has extra accessories such as tension panels.
- It has elastic shock cord sewn into the bottom hem for a snug and easy fit.
- It’s difficult to put on the cover.
The cover is made from 600 Denier marine grade polyester dyed in 100% solution. It’s resilient to UV rays, mildew, mold, dirt, rain, and tears. The cover has double stitched seams with rot-proof thread to give it extra strength and durability. Rear air vents are designed to reduce inside moisture and prevent mildew and mold growth. It features fuel gas tank cap access door for easy fueling. The elastic shock cord bungee rope band in the bottom hem is ideal for a snug and tight fit. This tri-purpose watercraft cover can be used for storage, mooring and towing. It has been designed with all storage options in mind so that you can keep your Jet Ski covered indoors, outdoors, on the water, lake, on a lift, boat marina, or on the road while trailering. Besides, it features double stitched 4-ply interlocking seams with rot-proof thread for superior strength and durability. It comes with a two-year replacement warranty.
- It’s a good quality cover and fits well.
- It’s durable because of the double stitched seams and rot-free thread.
- Air vents prevent mold and mildew build-up.
- It’s suitable for long-term storage.
- It needs time to put it on the jet ski.
Seamander Personal Watercraft is ideal for those looking to protect their jet skis for a long period. This cover features a heavy-duty fabric to protect your watercraft from the sun, rain, dirt, and water. It has built-in adjusting straps for quick tie-down. It boasts of having double stitched seams sewn with thread that is resistant to rot to give it durability and strength. The bottom of the cover is designed for a secure fit because it has a bungee cord sewn into it. It comes with a storage bag and tie-down kit. This jet ski cover can be used for storage and hauling by offering an integrated trailering system with built-in quick adjusting straps. It features double stitched 4-ply interlocking seams sewn with rot-proof threads for superior strength and durability.
- Top-grade cover that comes with its own carrying case.
- It holds well during hail or snowy weather conditions.
- It comes with a lot of accessories such as tie-down kit.
- It’s heavy and durable.
- It needs getting used to it to put on the cover.
Kawasaki has a good reputation for producing durable jet ski covers. The heavy-duty Weatherproof Jet Ski Covers for Kawasaki Jet Ski STX-15F is made from a thick marine grade polyester fabric ideal for storage, travel, and mooring. While the rear air vents make the cover breathable, they also prevent mildew build-up. It’s waterproof and resistant to sun, rain, bird droppings, and dust. The elastic hem around the bottom ensures it’s tight during all weather conditions.
- It’s durable because it’s made of a thick marine grade polyester fabric.
- The air vents prevent inside moisture and mildew build-up.
- It fits perfectly to the jet ski.
- It’s ideal in all weather conditions.
- It fits well only if tie down the front bungee strap from the jet ski cover to the front.
The Yamaha OEM 2009-2011 Yamaha FX HO/FX SHO Waverunner Cover is ideal for 2009 to 2011 Yamaha FX HO and FX SHO models. It has Vacu-Hold design to create a vacuum as you’re traveling. This pulls the cover down tightly to the jet ski and reduces stress on the seams as a result of force from the air. The cover is non-abrasive, waterproof, UV rays resistant, mildew resistant, and rot resistant to keep your watercraft at its best.
- It’s long-lasting because of the Sur Last fabric.
- It doesn’t fade to leave your jet ski’s appearance nice.
- It performs well as it’s resistant to water, mildew, and UV rays.
- It’s easy to put it on and off.
- It doesn’t fit on Cruiser Models.
This cover is ideal for long-term storage whether it’s on the water, on a lift, or at the dock. It’s made with 210 Denier marine grade woven polyester fabric which resists mold, mildew, UV rays, and tearing. The elastic cord in the hem is heavy duty, and there is a strap in the middle to keep it well-secured. It comes with a storage bag.
- It can be kept in all weather conditions.
- It fits perfectly on the jet ski because of the strap in the middle.
- It has a high-grade fabric to prevent damage to the watercraft.
- It comes with a storage bag.
- It doesn’t fit well as expected.
- The threads are not strong enough, so they easily pull out.
This 420 Denier marine grade woven polyester fabric reflects UV rays, resists mold, mildew, and tearing. The rear air vents prevent wind lofting and allow enough wind circulation during traveling. The tension panels secure it and the side release strap buckles are easy to use. It comes with a storage bag and tie-down straps.
- It has reflective material.
- It comes with tie-down straps.
- It has easy to use side release strap buckles.
- It’s made up of high-quality material for durability.
- The cover can come off during towing if not well-secured.
The air vents reduce the moisture inside and prevent wind lofting. The trailering system ensures that it can be towed on the highway. It can easily be put on the jet ski because of the elastic cord around the bottom. It can easily be found in two colors, black and gray. It comes with a storage bag and 2 years warranty.
- It’s reliable and long-lasting.
- It’s ideal for all weather conditions.
- It’s easy to use.
- It’s not a perfect fit for some jet skis.
The Black/Blue Super Heavy Duty Cover protects against mildew, UV rays, dirt, and rain. It’s also water resistant because the fabric is waterproof and it has breathable material. It’s ideal for storage, mooring, and highway traveling. The air vents are used to reduce the moisture inside while the elastic cord around the bottom is for an easy fit. It comes in a black with blue color and 2-year warranty.
- It’s weather resistant.
- It’s easy to put it on and off.
- The heavy-duty cover protects from harmful elements such as mildew and rain.
- It has a 2-year warranty.
- It’s not a clean fit on some jet skis.
Silver Jet Ski PWC Cover is manufactured with a marine grade polyester material to provide resistance to the sun, rain, mildew, and dirt. The elastic cord around the bottom ensures that its snug fit. The air vents are installed to get rid of excess moisture inside and prevent wind lofting. The material is 420 Denier marine grade polyester, which prevents it from fading away. It comes with a storage bag and a 1-year warranty.
- Fits perfectly on the jet ski.
- It’s water resistant.
- It doesn’t fade because of the high-grade material.
- It comes with a storage bag and a 1-year warranty.
- It can tear off during the extreme winter period and strong winds.
The W1dx Personal Watercraft Cover is made up of 300 Denier 100% marine grade woven fabric. This material is UV and mildew resistant. The snug technology combined with the quality of the fabric protects against water, sun, and dirt. There is a long maintenance-free period because it comes with a 3-year warranty.
- It’s affordable and comes with a 3-year warranty.
- It’s made up of a sturdy fabric.
- Easy to put it on because it has an elastic around the bottom.
- The fabric is tough and it prevents the build-up of mildew.
- Not a perfect size for some watercraft.
LEADALLWAY Heavy Duty 210D Oxford Polyester Canvas is made up of 210D Oxford material which is waterproof and resists UV rays. This cover is known for its toughness as it doesn’t stretch or shrink. Even when it’s used under harsh weather conditions, it performs well. Furthermore, the fabric is breathable and mildew resistant. The strap is easy to tie down. It has quick release buckles to make the securing and removing process easy and effortless. It’s suitable for jet skis of 12 to 19 feet. It comes with four straps and a cover bag.
- It works well during strong winds.
- It’s easy to use.
- It fits well on the jet ski.
- The package includes four straps and a cover bag.
- The straps are not durable and can break during harsh weather conditions.
- The cover is not 100% waterproof.
- It’s made up of more polyester than canvas.
The Yamaha Vxr Jet Ski Black Charcoal Outdoor Storage Travel Cover has eye-catching colors and graphics to ensure your jet ski looks stylish. The Sur Last material provides complete resistance to fading. It’s also non-abrasive and resistant to water, UV, mildew, and rot. This cover has Vacu-Hold to create a vacuum inside during traveling to draw the cover closer to the jet ski. The other features include a zipper for easy access to the fuel tank cap.
- It fits nicely on the jet ski.
- It has a stylish appearance.
- It’s durable and performs well in any weather conditions.
- It’s easy to use.
- It’s pricey but worth it.
The Yamaha OEM 2010-2014 VX Cruiser Waverunner Cover offers a long-lasting fabric that provides protection from fading. It has beautiful matching doors and graphics. This mildew and UV rays resistant cover is also non-abrasive, waterproof, and rot resistant. It comes in black and charcoal color.
- It’s a perfect fit for the targeted models.
- It lasts long in hot, rainy or humid weather conditions.
- It has an affordable price and it’s stylish.
- It has a high-quality material.
- You need to clean the rainwater and dirt for the cover to be a snug fit.
The Shoreline Marine PWC Cover – D is made up of polyester fabric for secure storage. The material has a chemical coat to repel water and mildew. It has double stitched seams and elastic hem for a secure fit. The air vents ensure there is enough air circulation inside.
- It has great quality and fits perfectly.
- It’s durable.
- It’s easy to put it on because of the elastic hem.
- Air vents prevent the build-up of mildew.
- It comes in wrong sizes which are different as stated.
Guide to Buying the Best jet Ski Covers
Excited about buying and riding a Jet Ski? Well, you also need to remember that it needs a good cover to prolong its life. There are many jet ski covers available on the market and you can choose any of the above 30 covers based on what you need. These best jet ski covers will give you value for money as they are reliable and durable. You should always consider the following before purchasing a jet ski cover.
A jet ski cover should be functional so that you don’t have to worry about your jet ski getting damaged. The covers that are designed with air vents minimize the moisture inside it. Whichever material, size, or shape, there is an overhang which prevents the rainwater from entering inside while ensuring there is enough flow of air.
Jet ski covers come with different designs for sheltering your jet ski. There are some with access doors on the sides to provide you with easy access to the jet ski. Make sure the doors are properly closed to prevent the water from getting inside. To be double sure that no moisture gets inside, spray the zip with weather sealant.
Durability should not be taken for granted as you are selecting the jet ski cover. The quality of the material will determine if the cover will last long or not. So, the jet ski covers made of high-quality fabric will last long. The other features such as straps, zippers, and release buckles should be made from tough materials too.
It’s important that you consider all the features that come with the jet ski cover. The cover you choose should fulfill all the functions it’s supposed to do. If it’s 100% waterproof, it should not leak water at any point in time.
It should have a wide range of functions so that the jet ski is kept at its best. The functions of the cover are given, so make sure you check this before purchasing one.
It’s undeniable that another important element for choosing the best jet ski covers is warranty. Different brands have their own covers which can either be 1,2,3, or 4 years. The ease of contacting their customer service should also be convenient.
There are many benefits that come with using a jet ski cover, but pricing should be a top priority. Though some covers can be the least expensive in the bunch, they can be no slouch in their performance. The budget buys have proven that you don’t necessarily have to spend a fortune to own a great a jet ski cover.
Getting Jet Ski Covers
Jet Skis, Waverunners and Sea Doo are tons of fun, but like all toys, you need to protect your belongings if you want to keep them for a long time. After sitting all winter out in the sun, PWC owners are often surprised to find that the PWC seats on their Jet Skis are cracked and mildewed and the decals are faded, split, or gone. When left exposed to the elements Jet Skis, Waverunners and Seadoos start to depreciate quickly. The harsh UV rays of the sun, dirt, and other debris will cause the seat vinyl to crack and fade; then moisture will start seeping into the mechanics causing damage. Besides, mildew may start growing on the mechanical engine.
That’s why it’s important for your resale value, maintaining pride of ownership and preventing unnecessary maintenance costs to protect your personal watercraft with the best waterproof Jet Ski, WaveRunner, or Sea Doo cover. Whether your old cover has “bit the dust” and no longer provides the protection your personal watercraft needs or you are buying a trailer able winter cover for the first time, quality waterproof PWC covers can be found in the market. They are the best way to protect and keep your Jet Ski, Waverunner or Sea Doo in top condition and ready for use, whenever you decide to take a ride and enjoy the country’s beautiful waterways.
When purchasing a storage cover for your PWC, it’s important that it fits properly and is waterproof so that there’s no scratching of the exterior and the PWC is protected from moisture leaking under the cover and creating mildew that ruins the seats and the mechanic. That’s why it’s important that no matter what brand of PWC you have purchased, your cover is trailer able, has a contour-fit and is made from marine grade fabric that’s water resistant. Most personal watercraft travel and storage covers have a trailering strap as well as an elastic cord hem for a fast, tight fit.
Rear air vents reduce inside moisture and keep the trailer able Jet Ski cover down in the winds or when trailering down the highway. Premium personal watercraft winter covers have an integrated trailering system with built-in quick adjusting straps. The best personal watercraft covers are made of marine grade canvas that has specially treated coating technology for maximum water repellency thereby waterproofing your Jet Ski while it’s in the PWC storage cover.
In reviewing these 30 best jet ski covers, you now have plenty of options to choose your perfect cover. Covers are a necessity if you have a jet ski that is stored indoors or outdoors. The brand and features should always come in your mind when purchasing them.
So, the most crucial factors to be considered should be their performance under UV rays, mildew and mold build-up, water, fit, debris, and trailering. The above products will help you keep your jet ski in good condition without unnecessary maintenance costs.